he Green-Go Solar Project works in partnership with a Mexican corporation to maintain a facility for our use. We have established a series of lots in San Juanico, Baja Sur. These lots are in development now as we prepare the facility and accommodations for students.
We are now beginning to offer these facilities to our students to use.
urrently we have 2 adjacent lots outfitted for students to stay in.
Both are located at the edge of town, overlooking and adjacent to the renewable power station that runs the town grid.
Steady improvements continue and we are currently inviting groups to come and stay at our facility to attend our workshops. We provide all materials needed for the construction of a functional panel and students leave with an understanding of the principles and techniques involved in the construction of a working solar panel.
f you choose to stay with us, we have the following available for use during your stay:
El Rancho Solar has the following amenities:
- Large Fenced Lot w Garden
- 31 Ft. Airstream Overlander trailer - currently sleeps 3 - 4
- 22 Ft. Artisan Travel Trailer - sleeps up to 4
- 16 Ft. Shasta Travel Trailer - sleeps 2 - 4
- 15 Ft. Secure Storage Trailer
- Internet access
- Bath/Shower House
- Town Water Service
- Shaded Palapa Hammock Area
- Shaded Palapa Tower
- Fire Pit / BBQ
We have equipment that we encourage our students to use and enjoy.
We are always building inventory and currently we have the following:
- 2 Honda 3-Wheelers
- 2 Yamaha 200cc enduro motorcycles
- 1990 Recon 200cc Quad w Surf Hooks/Rack
- 5 Bicycles
- 16 Surfboards
- Wetsuits of varying sizes
- 1 Bodyboard
- 6 Sets of Snorkeling Gear
- First-Aid Kit
- Shade Tents, Beach Chairs, Coolers, Solar Showers, Etc.
We also have a 1989 Subaru 4WD Wagon and a 1993 Toyota Tundra available to facilitate your travel and stay.